No of Runners:
|Ching-Te (Dale) Huang||4:04:11|
All marathons must be:
1. Official Marathons;
2. 42.195km distance; and
3. Completed in a single stage.
Marathons may be on-road or off-road & must meet the above criteria.
An event where:
1. It is advertised in advance as a marathon;
2. It has a registration process;
3. It has a Race Director;
4. It has published results;
5. There is a minimum of 10 starters; and
6. There is a minimum of 7 finishers.
If you run an ultra marathon you cannot count the marathon distance of it as a marathon. Ultra marathons will be listed separately to marathons.
1. Canberra Marathon 50km;
2. Six Foot Track Marathon;